Requirements for Admission
- Birth Certificate and Passport
- On-Line Application e.g. Christian conversion testimony.
- 2.5 GPA (cumulative)
- It is not necessary for U.S. citizens to apply for a visa while studying with the AMBEX program. U.S. citizens are automatically issued a 90-day tourist visa upon entry into the EU/Schengen Territory.
- For students wishing to stay in Schengen Territory beyond 90 days who may qualify for a visa:
Note: AMBEX does not fall under German University or Hochschule accreditation standards or authorization. Therefore AMBEX students will not be issued a German Student Visa by the German government. The German government treats AMBEX students as purely here on a ‘Passport/Tourist’ (90 day) experience. AMBEX partners solely with American Colleges and Universities and makes no inference or representation as being an approved or accredited German college/university. AMBEX students desiring to stay beyond 90 days in Germany should apply for an appropriate Visa through their nearest German Consulate in the USA.
Please note that generally it is not possible for American citizens/students to stay in Europe/Schengen territory beyond 90 days in a 180 day time frame.
For more information on EU/Schengen Regulation and German Visa’s, please visit the following links:
German Embassy Washington D.C.
4645 Reservoir Road NW
Washington D.C., DC 20007
- Apply online OR download and mail the application to the AMBEX Office in Germany.
- Submit $600 Down-Payment* (non-refundable). The down-payment secures the students attendance unless wait-listed. Make check payable to Corban University; mention “AMBEX & semester selection” on the memo line.
5000 Deer Park Drive SE
Salem, OR 97317
You can also remit payment by credit card by calling Corban’s Business Office at: 503-375-7030.
*The down-payment will be applied towards your final invoice.
Note: AMBEX operates on a “first come, first serve” basis. Spots are filled upon the submission of the down-payment. AMBEX will notify students if they have been wait-listed.
Spring Semester 2016
- January 13 – Full Payment Due
For more information about the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the AMBEX Office at 011-49-9621-12354.